An early morning glass of water wakes up your metabolism and can even increase your calorie-burning potential throughout the day! Studies suggest that drinking 16oz of water first thing in the morning can help with appetite control and even weight loss. Youâ€™ll feel fuller, more satisfied, and, therefore, less likely to overeat.
Staying hydrated is essential to almost all of our major, daily functions.
- Water moves nutrients within the bloodstream to nourish our bodies.
- It helps our body to dispose of waste and toxins.
- Water regulates our internal temperature.
- It increases your energy and makes you more alert.
- It boosts your immune system.
- It prevents cramps and alleviates headaches.